Employees make a bargain with their employers upon the acceptance of a job; to complete required job duties, hit assigned goals and, ideally, contribute to the success of the organization, financial or otherwise, through committed actions and endeavors. Meanwhile, employers make a commitment to their employees to provide a safe workplace with a job that fulfills basic human needs and, ideally, allows for some level of satisfaction and professional growth. Nestled within there, however, and often unspoken until the employment relationship begins, is the goal of the employer to have “engaged’ employees and the desire of many employees to be ‘happy’ at work. Join Catherine Mattice Zundel on Wednesday, May 16 for an informative webinar on all things related to employee happiness.
After the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the ROI of employee engagement and employee happiness, through case studies provided
- Lean on the company vision, mission and core values as a way to build solid company culture
- Develop interview questions regarding core values that will ensure culture fit
- Identify the seven facets of employee engagement and implement turn-key solutions to begin the process of building them
- Create an onboarding process that kicks off employee happiness from day 1
Who Should Attend: All HR professionals who want to learn more about what they and their teams can do to improve company culture and elevate employee happiness.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.Register